Hope you are all well and staying safe.
These are very difficult times for everyone, especially if you are a parent or carer.
- How do we cope with this 'new normal'?
- How do we explain to our little ones why they can't see their friends, why they can't go the playground, why they can't see their grandparents...?
- How do we keep teens in and occupied at home?
- How do we keep routines going, fill up the long days, make the best use of the space we have?
- How do you cope with home schooling and manage going back to school?
There are so many questions and often answers are not easy to find.
If you would like to message me, using the online email above, feel free to do so.
121 and group Zooms available daytime, evening and weekend, to fit in around busy schedules.
Costs - £15 for an individual 30 mins or a group (max 6) together for £10 per person for 40 mins
I have worked with families for over 20 years.
Volunteering at my children’s school led to employment with Cambridgeshire LEA, where I was responsible for providing learning and behaviour support across Primary Schools in South Cambs.I studied for a degree at Cambridge University in English & Education and, in 2009, took on a new role as School Family Worker, funded by Hertfordshire County Council and then the Royston Area Schools Partnership, where I worked across 12 schools in and around Royston.
Head Teachers - Royston Area Schools Partnership - September 2016